- Citizen engagement in the dual-screened election campaign
- Passive and active social media engagement
- Social sharing, mobile media and the Buzzfeedisation of news
- The battle for the online audience: 2015 as the social media election?
- The politics of social media
- Twitter response to televised political debates in Election 2015
- UKIP Facebooking the Tories in General Election 2015
- UKIP: The web’s darling?
- Was this the ‘social media election’? We don’t know yet
- Why so few female tweeters before #GE2015? The gendering of public discourse on Twitter