- ‘Oh what a circus’: reflecting on the 2015 UK General Election as an event
- Did the Green Surge make any difference?
- Extraordinary election, political communication as usual
- Marketing the 2015 British General Election: the invisible campaign?
- Online persuasion at the 2015 General Election
- Ordinariness and authenticity in the 2015 General Election campaign
- Political consultants, their strategies and the importation of new political communications techniques during the 2015 General Election
- Six weeks of separation: the campaign rhetoric of the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats
- Standing behind the leaders
- Symbolising Britain
- The slow shift to the digital campaign: online political posters
- There now follows a party election broadcast